Electrical fire damages two-family home in Kenmore - The Buffalo News
print logo

Electrical fire damages two-family home in Kenmore

A fire that started in an electrical outlet damaged a two-family home in Kenmore on Sunday night.

No one was home in the upstairs unit of 80 W. Hazeltine Ave. when the fire began in a second-floor bedroom at about 8:40 p.m., according to the Kenmore Fire Department.

The residents in the downstairs unit were able to escape unharmed, the fire department said.

Damage was estimated at about $25,000.

There are no comments - be the first to comment