Food trucks will be out in force during the summer months on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
The trucks dominate Elm Street on the Medical Campus from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Here's the schedule, put out by the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Inc. It may vary.
- Monday: Chef's, Healthy Scratch and O.G. Wood Fire.
- Tuesday: Cafe Street Halal, Carnivorous, Cheesy Chick and Lloyd.
- Wednesday: Flaming Fish, Rolling Cannoli, Sweet Melody's, Thai Me Up and Tuk Tea Company.
- Thursday: Amy's Food Truck, get fried, Hawaiian BBQ, Mineo & Sapio Street Eats, Souped Up and Taffy's Milkshake.
- Friday: Frank's Gourmet Hot Dogs and Gourm-Asian.
Outdoor seating is available a block away on Ellicott Street.
Story topics: Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus