There are seven candidates for three seats on the Williamsville School Board, and none of the candidates is an incumbent.
Patricia Losito, Michael Schmidt and Ronald Shubert are not seeking re-election to the nine-member board. Petitions were due Monday.
The seven candidates are:
- Julie Algubani, a paralegal for Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo.
- Shonda L. Brock, a medical sales worker.
- Michael J. Littman, chairman and associate professor of the business department at SUNY Buffalo State.
- Susan D. McClary, a semi-retired teacher.
- Liam T. O’Mahony, director of sales and marketing for Niagara International Sports & Entertainment Center.
- Kurt R. Venator, a veterinarian.
- Philip S. Meyer, an attorney.
The School Board election will be held with the annual district budget vote on May 16. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Williamsville North High School gymnasium, 1595 Hopkins Road, Williamsville.
Story topics: Shared