- Ryan Benesch will not play tonight. He is suffering from concussion-related symptoms from a hit taken last week against New England. What's more, Troy Cordingley said that Benesch "hasn't had a good week." This is certainly something to watch as the season goes forward. You don't replace one of the top scorers in the league.
- Brad Self may get more time at forward. Self moved up front last week when Benesch left the game. As a former hockey center - he was even drafted by the Sabres - Self knows his way around that end of the floor.
- Anthony Cosmo "probably" will be in goal - according to Cordingley. The Bandits hope Cosmo can build on last week's win. That was the first time this season that Cosmo finished a game he started, although certainly it wasn't his fault.
- It's Alumni Night. Some players like Chris White and Mike Thompson will be taking part in a special game at halftime, while others will be content to watch. This is an excellent idea, and it looks like it is on its way to become a regular feature.
- Toronto might be the biggest surprise in the league. The Rock have a 5-2 record, bouncing back from missing the playoffs last season. Toronto handled the Bandits with ease in the teams' only meeting this season.
The game at KeyBank Center starts at 7:30 p.m. There's radio coverage on 1520 AM, and TV coverage at NLLTV.com (there's a fee involved). I'll be on Twitter around 7 p.m. to take your questions and comments as usual.
-- Budd Bailey