Appointments for kindergarten registration for the 2017-18 school years are now being accepted at Grand Island Central School.
Registration packets are available in the district office, 1100 Ransom Road or on the district website under new student registration. New student registration is by appointment only. Contact the district at (716) 773-8800, ext. 0, to schedule an appointment.
In addition to the registration packet, the following information is also required for registration:
- An original birth certificate
- Proof of immunization, verified by a doctor's office
- Driver's license for photo identification
- Proof of residency - two forms of proof are required.
- Custody or guardianship documents in the case of divorce or separation or other circumstances
- Report card/transcript for older new students transferring from another school