The Walden Galleria is turning "Grey" starting Friday - and that's a good thing.
In celebration of the premiere of "Fifty Shades Darker," opening Friday at area theaters including the Regal Walden Galleria, mall restaurants and bars are offering specials for a girls' night out - or the perfect date night. The film continues the love story of Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) in the sequel to the romantic hit "Fifty Shades of Grey." The movies are based on the best-selling novels by E.L. James.
[Read Jeff Simon's review of "Fifty Shades of Grey" here.]
Here are some of the specials.
Bar Louie: A "Fifty Shades Darker" prix-fixe menu will be offered from Feb. 10 through Valentine's Day. Get two drinks, an appetizer and two plates for $39.99. Call 989-3950.
P.F. Chang's offers a "Fifty Shades Darker" cocktail list for $6 on Feb. 10:
- The Anastasia: White Rum, Agave nectar, ginger beer, and blueberries.
- The Grey: Tea & Honey, Tanteo Jalapeno tequila, mint leaves and strawberries.
- The Sequel: Noble tequila, Peach Schnapps liqueur, grapefruit juice and soda water.
- The Flirtini: Absolut Vodka, Chambord, pineapple juice and Triple Sec.
- Romeo & Juliet: Patron Silver tequila, Grand Marnier, Cherry liquor and peach juice.
Johnny Rockets: A ticket stub will get you 15 percent off your entire purchase from Feb. 10-18.
World of Beer: A "Fifty Shades Darker" Red Blossom Sangria ($9) will be available from 3 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday at World of Beer. The Sangria features St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and house-made sweet orange tea syrup with a lemon slice.