Rubbish fire in Angola extinguished - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Rubbish fire in Angola extinguished

Firefighters from the Evans Center Volunteer Fire Company on Monday extinguished a rubbish fire that was reported in the 8500 block of Erie Road in the Village of Angola.

The initial call was put out around 4:54 p.m. and was reported as a possible oil tank on fire with heavy smoke in the area and possible traffic delays as a result.

However, it turned out to be a rubbish fire, which was quickly extinguished, according to a dispatcher.

Story topics: /

There are no comments - be the first to comment