Throughout the 2016 season, we’ll track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 15:
• Bills S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native had three tackles in a 33-13 victory over Cleveland. He played all 58 defensive snaps, and also participated in five snaps on special teams (19 percent).
• Packers RB James Starks: A Niagara Falls High School and University at Buffalo product, Starks missed his team's 30-27 victory over the Chicago Bears because of a concussion that he suffered in a car accident last week. For the season, Starks has rushed 63 times for 145 yards and caught 19 passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
• Packers C/G J.C. Tretter: The Akron product, a fourth-round draft pick by Green Bay in 2013, missed his seventh straight game because of a knee injury. Tretter has started seven games this season for the Packers.
• Packers P Jacob Schum: The Hamburg native and graduate of both Frontier High School and the University at Buffalo punted four times for 168 yards against the Bears. He averaged 42.0 gross yards and 37.8 net yards, with a long punt of 52 yards.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native was placed on injured reserve following back surgery prior to Week 13. He finishes his 2016 season with 25 catches for 540 yards and three touchdowns.
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted four times for 143 yards in a 19-17 victory over Kansas City. Kern averaged 35.8 gross yards and 35.0 net yards, with a long punt of 38 yards.
• Ravens G/C John Urschel: The Canisius High School product, a fifth-round draft pick in 2014, played two snaps on offense (3 percent) and 10 on special teams (36 percent) in a 27-26 victory over Philadelphia.
• Eagles LB Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was inactive against Baltimore. Means has three tackles, one sack and one forced fumble in seven games this season.
Note: Lockport native David Fluellen is a member of the Tennessee Titans' practice squad.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had four tackles and two quarterback hits in a 19-16 victory over San Diego. He played 50 of 55 defensive snaps (91 percent) and another three (12 percent) on special teams.
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz was inactive for his team's 26-15 win over Washington.
• Cowboys CB Josh Thomas (UB): A journeyman who has spent time with seven NFL teams, Thomas suffered a thumb injury in a preseason game and was placed on injured reserve. He has 70 tackles, 13 passes defensed and one interception in 51 career games.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): The Chargers placed the third-year running back on injured reserve prior to the start of the season because of a torn Achilles. He has 690 rushing yards, 383 receiving yards and four touchdowns in 22 career games.
Note: UB product Kristjan Sokoli was promoted to the Indianapolis Colts' 53-man roster Monday.