Share this article

print logo

West Side house fire blamed on careless cigarette disposal

Careless cigarette disposal was the cause of a fire early Sunday night on the city’s West Side, Buffalo fire officials said.

Firefighters were called at 6:18 p.m. to 841 West Ave., between Albany and California streets, for the report of fire in the 2½-story home that was occupied, officials said.

The fire caused $5,000 in damage to the home and no damage to its contents. No injuries were reported.

There are no comments - be the first to comment