KeyCorp has set the dates when seven KeyBank branches in the area will shut down as part of the First Niagara Financial Group acquisition.
A branch at 2345 Union Road in West Seneca will close Nov. 18.
Six other locations will close Dec. 2.
Key set Oct. 7 as the final day of business for 16 area First Niagara locations on the list.
The six Key branches that will close Dec. 2 are:
• 1219 French Road, Cheektowaga.
• 501 W. Fifth St., Jamestown.
• 5740 South Transit Road, Lockport.
• 8301 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls.
• 4248 Delaware Ave., Town of Tonawanda
• 219 E. Main St., Batavia.