DARIEN – Ten people face charges following Wednesday night’s Blink 182 concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office said.
Those charged, according to the sheriff’s office, were:
• Brandon J. Robinson, 23, of Amherst faces two counts of second-degree harassment, third-degree criminal trespass and resisting arrest. He is accused of jumping a fence inside the venue and fighting with security guards. He was arraigned and remanded to the Genesee County Jail on $1,500 bail.
• Nicholas J. Pascucci, 26, of LeRoy is accused of biting a security guard. He was charged with second-degree harassment, arraigned and remanded on $250 bail.
• Jonathan W. Keough, 30, of San Angelo, Texas, was charged with trespass after authorities said he refused to leave the venue after being told to do so numerous times. He was held on $250 bail.
• Michael J. Rawle, 22, of Rochester, allegedly hit another person and was charged with second-degree harassment.
• Jeremy J. Carr, 19, of Rochester faces two counts of trespass. The sheriff’s office said Carr re-entered the venue twice after being ejected and told not to return.
• Allison J. Minnick, 23, of Medina faces a third-degree criminal trespass charge after allegedly jumping over an exterior fence into the venue after having been ejected.
• Brandon J. Sarget, 28, of Batavia was charged with trespass after authorities said he re-entered the concert after being ejected and told not to return.
• Mark J. Cone, 22, of Buffalo; Rawson J. Duckett, 25, of Rochester; and Philip J. Williamson, 19, of Rochester, were each charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.