The Buffalo Bills announced Monday that individual game tickets will go on sale to the general public at 9 a.m. July 19.
Tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster and can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com or over the phone at 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257).
Based on previous sales to season-ticket holders and group sales, individual tickets may not be available for all games.
The team will use a tiered pricing system for individual games in 2016. Games are classified as follows, along with the price range for an individual ticket:
Platinum (from $86 to $152)
• Week Two: Thursday, Sept. 15, 8:25 p.m. vs. New York Jets.
Gold (from $80 to $144)
• Week Three, Sunday, Sept. 25, 1 p.m. vs. Arizona Cardinals.
• Week Six, Sunday, Oct. 16, 1 p.m. vs. San Francisco 49ers.
• Week Eight, Sunday, Oct. 30, 1 p.m. vs. New England Patriots
• Week 14, Sunday, Dec. 11, 1 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Silver (from $66 to $118)
• Week 12, Sunday, Nov. 27, 1 p.m. vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Bronze (from $54 to $98)
• Week 15, Sunday, Dec. 18, 1 p.m. vs. Cleveland Browns
• Week 16, Saturday, Dec. 24, 1 p.m. vs. Miami Dolphins
Preseason (from $44 to $80)
• Aug. 13, 7 p.m., vs. Indianapolis Colts.
• Aug 20, 4 p.m., vs. New York Giants.
The "platinum" category is new this year.
Prices for individual tickets to "gold" games have risen between $5 and $8 from 2015 depending on the section of the stadium. The price hike is between $4 and $6 on "silver" games and between $2 and $4 for "bronze" games. Across the board, the increase is about 6 percent from last year.
Fans can also purchase individual game tickets via NFL Ticket Exchange. Season tickets are also still available. Those wishing to do so can go to buffalobills.com and see a view of the field from the virtual venue before purchasing tickets. More information is also available at the phone number above or by emailing email@example.com or visiting the box office at Ralph Wilson Stadium.