The Genesee County Sheriff’s Office reported six arrests during the Zac Brown Band concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center on Sunday.
• A 16-year-old boy from Canandaigua was charged with third-degree criminal trespass for entering the venue without permission.
• Ryan J. Styless, 21, of Randolf, was charged with two counts of trespassing after reentering the venue twice after being ejected and told not to return.
• Patrick J. Ciarla, 19, of Camillus, was charged with petit larceny after he stole a bottle of liquor from a vending stand.
• Joseph S. Martinez, 25, of Faulkner, was charged with third-degree criminal trespass for entering the venue after being ejected and told not to return.
• Joseph C. Weisbeck, 23, of Buffalo, was charged with trespassing after returning to the venue after being told not to return.
• Sean T. Conner, 20, of Rochester, was charged with second-degree harassment for shoving a sheriff’s deputy.
The 16-year-old and Styless have been arraigned in Darien Town Court. The other four are to appear in court July 12, the sheriff’s office said.