The Internet has been ravaged by mock drafts since, well, the college football season began. Thankfully, the drama ends tonight at 8 p.m.
In the meantime, here's one more mock if you can stomach it.
The pick here for Buffalo? Jarran Reed.
1. Los Angeles Rams: QB Jared Goff (California)... Steps into an ideal situation. Rams have assembled a lot of young talent.
2. Philadelphia Eagles: QB Carson Wentz (North Dakota State)... Howie Roseman puts his job on the line.
3. San Diego Chargers: T Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame)... Bill Polian, GM Tom Telesco's former mentor, called Stanley the best player in the draft.
4. Dallas Cowboys: RB Ezekiel Elliott (Ohio State)... Jerry Jones thinks the Cowboys are built to win now. Elliott helps you win now.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: CB Jalen Ramsey (Florida State)... Long, athletic Ramsey is perfect for their defense modeled after Seattle. He'll start opposite Davon House to form promising young duo.
6. Baltimore Ravens: T Laremy Tunsil (Ole Miss)... Too good pass up. Could be a 10-15-year starter.
7. San Francisco 49ers: DE DeForest Buckner (Oregon)... Niners take another Oregon D-lineman; perfect 5-tech.
8. Cleveland Browns: DE Joey Bosa (Ohio State)... From Columbus to Cleveland, Bosa does it all at defensive end.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: CB Vernon Hargreaves... Bucs need corners bad to have any shot of competing in the NFC South (see: Cam Newton, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan).
10. New York Giants: T Jack Conklin (Michigan State)... Rugged brawler gives Giants' offense more bite.
11. Chicago Bears: DE A'Shawn Robinson (Alabama)... Would fit perfectly next to Eddie Goldman and Akiem Hicks on 3-4 front.
12. New Orleans Saints: DT Sheldon Rankins (Louisville)... As Rob Ryan knows, the Saints need help on defense.
13. Miami Dolphins: OLB Leonard Floyd (Georgia)... Teams love the potential growth in Floyd who runs, jumps better than most wide receivers.
14. Oakland Raiders: DT Robert Nkemdiche (Ole Miss)... The rich get even richer on the front seven.
15. Tennessee Titans: T Taylor Decker (Ohio State)... Titans shrewdly trade down, acquire a bounty of picks, and still land a starting tackle.
16. Detroit Lions: LB Myles Jack (UCLA)... The slide ends. Jack is simply too talented to pass up.
17. Atlanta Falcons: ILB Darron Lee (Ohio State)... Speedy, athletic, fits a need.
18. Indianapolis Colts: DE Shaq Lawson (Clemson)... As always, the Colts need defense and Lawson changes games.
19. Buffalo Bills: DT Jarran Reed (Alabama)... Reed says the Bills' defensive line would be "unstoppable" if the team drafts him. He eats up blockers, shoots gaps, does it all from the nose, 3-tech and 5-tech. Drafting Reed, allows Rex Ryan to get a lot more creative with Marcell Dareus, too.
20. New York Jets: QB Paxton Lynch (Memphis)... Don't count out a team trading up and, yes, some in Buffalo are very high on Lynch. If he gets to 20, the Jets add a potential quarterback of the future.
21. Washington Redskins: DT Kenny Clark (UCLA)... A leader from Day 1 at UCLA, Clark is very similar to Reed in his versatility.
22. Houston Texans: WR Laquon Treadwell (Ole Miss)... Texans get Brock Osweiler another weapon opposite DeAndre Hopkins.
23. Minnesota Vikings: WR Corey Coleman (Baylor)... Teddy Bridgewater needs weapons so the Vikings give him one.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: DT Vernon Butler (Louisiana Tech).. Andy Dalton needs another receiver but Butler is a load who provides toughness in those AFC North street fights.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers: S Karl Joseph (West Virginia)... Maybe he's not Troy Polamalu, but Joseph is a playmaker who can be used in a multitude of ways.
26. Seattle Seahawks: C Ryan Kelly (Alabama)...Remember Russell Wilson running for his life? Yeah, Seattle does too.
27. Green Bay Packers: ILB Reggie Ragland (Alabama)... Ted Thompson has pushed aside his need for an inside linebacker too long.
28. Kansas City Chiefs: CB William Jackson III (Houston)... Sammy Watkins did serious damage against the Chiefs secondary, you may recall. Jackson gives KC a corner opposite DPOY Marcus Peters.
29. Arizona Cardinals: DE Noah Spence (Eastern Kentucky)... Cam Newton embarrassed this defense in the NFC Championship Game. Spence could be a steal at 29.
30. Carolina Panthers: CB Eli Apple (Ohio State)... Panthers let Josh Norman walk, then swiftly draft his replacement here.
31. Denver Broncos: QB Connor Cook (Michigan State)... Mark Sanchez is the current starter. Cook steps into a dream scenario.