The Scott Celani Band will play during the annual silent auction, basket raffle, wine pull and candy buffet of the “Sips, Suds and Sweets” fundraiser from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Fox Run retirement community, One Fox Run Lane. The event raises money for the Senior Wishes nonprofit that arranges trips, gatherings and purchases senior citizens with limited means.
Tickets are $40 in advance or $50 at the door. For more information, check seniorwishes.org or call 508-2121.
• The Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday, board/court room, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The Trails Task Force committee meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in a work session at the Supervisor’s office, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The Chamber of Commerce Business Connections networking group meets at 8 a.m. Thursday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The village will commemorate the late Mayor John Wilson with an Arbor Day oak tree planting at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the railroad depot at Highland Avenue and South LIncoln Street.