Details on the redevelopment of the former Franciscan Sisters of St. Joseph motherhouse on South Park Avenue will be outlined at a Hamburg Chamber of Commerce lunch.
Nick Sinatra, president of Sinatra & Co. Real Estate, is leading the development team on the 18.5-acre parcel, and will discuss plans at a Leaders of Western New York lunch at 11:30 a.m. Friday at J.P. Fitzgerald’s Restaurant, 4236 Clark St. Tickets are available on the chamber website, or by calling the chamber office at 649-7917.
• The Town Board meets in a work session at 5:30 p.m. Monday in Conference Room No. 1, followed by a regular meeting in the board room in Town Hall, 6100 S. Park Ave.
• A meeting on the town’s master plan for parks and recreation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday in Swan Hall at Hilbert College, 5200 S. Park Ave.
• The Hamburg village Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Hamburg village Environmental Conservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Hamburg Central School Board meets in a budget work session at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building, 5305 Abbott Road.