The Town of Cheektowaga’s Neighborhood Watch program is looking to bolster its ranks with new members. Its next meeting is at 7:15 p.m. Monday in the Cheektowaga Senior Center, 3359 Broadway.
• The Maryvale School Board meets at 6 p.m. Monday in the Samuel R. Bennett Bldg. on the main campus, 1050 Maryvale Drive.
• The Town Board meets for a work session at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• The Town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Cheektowaga Historical Association will be holding its next meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday April 21 in the Senior Center. The guest speaker is Jeff Murbach who will discuss “Craft Beers.” Samples will be provided. The meeting is free and open to the public.
• John F. Kennedy high school’s boys and girls track members host a lap-a-thon from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday at the high school, 305 Cayuga Creek Road. Proceeds will go toward purchase of busing, registration costs and equipment.
• The John F. Kennedy High School Varsity Club sponsors a pancake breakfast Saturday, with proceeds going toward trophies and a scholarship. All JFK student athletes are selling the tickets for the breakfast, which takes place at Applebee’s, 1050 Union Road, West Seneca, from 8 to 10 a.m. There will be 50/50 raffles and baskets for auction.