Rik A. Rinehart, 28, of Salamanca, was ordered by Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz on Monday to serve a two- to four-year state prison term on his Jan. 18 guilty plea to a felony burglary charge for a Little Valley break-in Dec. 9 and his felony forgery plea for an incident in the Town of Mansfield on Sept. 1.
District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman said other cases before Ploetz in Little Valley included:
• Breanna Winicki, 21, of Cuba, who was ordered to serve a prison term of up to three years on her convictions for second-degree assault for an incident in the Town of Hinsdale on Aug. 6 and driving while impaired by drugs and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for being pulled over in the City of Olean on Oct. 23.
• Harry Skull, 41, of Allegany, who pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted insurance fraud for trying to collect on a $50,000 insurance claim in the Town of Allegany on April 6. He faces sentencing May 16.
• Jared Wrazen, 23, of Delevan, who pleaded guilty to felony criminal possession of precursors of methamphetamine stemming from his arrest by the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task on Dec. 1 for operating a meth lab at his home and first-degree attempted assault for an incident in the Town of Farmersville on May 25. He faces sentencing June 6.
• Dwayne Motley, 46, of Olean, who pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with one count of third-degree grand larceny and 44 felony counts of first-degree falsifying business records for a series of business thefts totaling more than $3,000 between Sept. 15 and Nov. 15 in the City of Olean.
• Logan Shearer, 20, of Olean, who pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with first- and second-degree burglary and fourth-degree conspiracy for his alleged role in a break-in in the Town of Allegany on Dec. 27.
• Sean M. Galmer, 26, of Olean, who pleaded guilty to a felony charge of criminal possession and criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third- and fifth-degree for drug dealing in the City of Olean on May 1 and May 29. He faces sentencing May 16.
• Christopher D. Burton, 28, of Olean, who waived grand jury action and pleaded guilty as charged to a felony count of second-degree burglary for a house burglary in the City of Olean on Jan. 28. He faces sentencing May 16.
• Kyle Claypool, 29, of Salamanca, who pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property for knowingly possessing more than $3,000 in property stolen in the City of Salamanca last summer. He faces sentencing May 16.
• Richard Cummings, 28, of Olean, who pleaded guilty to a felony charge of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for drug dealing in the City of Olean between Feb. 26 and June 16, 2015. He faces sentencing May 16.