The roomy new recycling totes that debuted last month have been so well received that Supervisor Patrick Keem reports people have been asking for even more space.
“The biggest issue seems to be, the 65-gallon tote isn’t big enough,” said Keem.
Extra bins can be bought for about $100, he said. For information, call the town office at 662-6400.
• The Friends of Orchard Park Library hosts the final day of its quarterly book sale with a $2 bag sale from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday, 4570 S. Buffalo St.
• The Chestnut Ridge Conservancy Board meets at 4 p.m. Monday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Historical Society meets at 7 p.m. Monday, The Jolls House Museum, 4287 S. Buffalo St.
• The Board of Education meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the middle school, 60 S.Lincoln Avenue.
• The town Recreation Commission meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Supervisor’s conference room, Municipal Center.
• The town Women’s Club hosts a talk about local radio history by former radio personality Dan Neaverth Sr. at noon Wednesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center. Call 771-6026 for more information.
• The Town Board meets Wednesday for a 6 p.m. a work session at the Supervisor’s office, Municipal Center.
• The town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The Erie Cattaraugus Rail Trail group meets for a talk by Justin Booth of “GoBike Buffalo” at 7 p.m. Wednesday, court room, Municipal Center.
• The Chamber of Commerce hosts its Business Connections networking group at 8 a.m. Thursday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The town Board of Ethics meets at 7 p.m. Thursday, lobby conference room, Municipal Center.
• The village hosts electronic recycling for residents from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Department of Public Works, 100 Highland Ave. Visit orchardparkvillage.org for more info.