Hamburg village trustees Laura Hackathorn and Paul Gaughan will be running unopposed in the March 15 village election.
Voting takes place from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
The Town of Hamburg Senior Services will hold its spring kickoff meeting for its foot and bike patrol at 9:30 a.m. Friday in the library in the Hamburg Senior Community Center, 4540 Southwestern Blvd.
Foot patrol is for walkers of all fitness levels. Walks are for about 60 minutes and are followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Some past walking sites include Glenn Falls Park, Williamsville, the Outer Harbor, Tifft Nature Center and Canalside. Some past biking sites include Isle View Park, Grand Island, Fort Erie-Crystal Beach and Niagara on the Lake, Canada. Both walkers and bicyclists meet at scheduled locations throughout Western New York or at the Senior Community Center on Friday mornings.
• The town Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Room 7B of Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave.
• The Hamburg Village Board meets in a work session at 5 p.m. Monday followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Hamburg village Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall.
• The Hamburg village Environmental Conservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall.
• The Hamburg Central School Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Middle School, 360 Division St.