Southern Erie County
The Hawk Creek Wildlife Center plans to present “Talk on the Wild Side,” an animal demonstration that will feature an eagle, mammals and reptiles.
Six animals will be shown from 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Hulbert Library of the Town of Concord at 18 Chapel St. in Springville.
To learn more about the organization, visit www.hawkcreek.org.
Adults and children 7 and older are encouraged to attend. Registration is required by calling the library at 592-7742 or signing at the front desk.
• A Springville Village Board meeting will start at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Municipal Building at 65 Franklin St. Board members rescheduled the meeting from Monday night because of Presidents Day.
• The Springville-Griffith Institute Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the district’s offices at 307 Newman St.
• A coupon exchange will begin at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the Eden Town Hall at 2795 E. Church St.
• A Senior Citizens Club gathering is set for 11 a.m. Wednesday in the North Collins Senior Center at 11065 Gowanda State Road.
• The American Red Cross will conduct a blood drive from 1 to 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Concord Town Hall at 86 Franklin St. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-RED-CROS.
• A “Harry Potter” trivia night has been set at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the North Collins Memorial Library at 2095 School St.
• An Evans Town Board meeting will start at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Town Hall at 8787 Erie Road.
• The Salem Lutheran Church and Preschool will host a spaghetti dinner from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday at 91 W. Main St. in Springville. Call the church office at 592-4893 for more details.
• A Cookbook Club gathering will begin at 1 p.m. Friday in the Eden Library at 2901 E. Church St. Participants must register.
• The Springville Concord Elder Network has set several physical fitness events. For details, visit the Town of Concord government’s website at www.townofconcordny.com and click “community information” and “senior citizens.”
• Hunters Creek Bible Baptist Church, 7184 Hunters Creek Rd., holds the Holland Clothing Closet on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The closet provides free, clean quality clothing, and is also open half an hour before services on Sundays and Wednesdays, or by appointment at 537-9511.