The Zoning Board of Appeals will consider one new request and three previous ones when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, One Town Place off Goodrich Road.
The new request, from Forbes Capretto Homes, asks for a 2½-foot variance to allow for a 10-foot side yard setback for a new single-family home at 5348 Glenwood Drive in the Spaulding Green Subdivision.
Previous requests include a 20-foot variance to allow for a 120-foot-tall cell phone tower at 7377 Transit Road, a 250-foot front yard setback for a single-family home at 9860 Greiner Road and an 840-square-foot variance to allow for a 1,040-square-foot garage at 9265 Roll Road.
• The Clarence Lions Club hosts a pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday in Clarence High School, 9625 Main St. Tickets are $7 for adults, $4 for children aged 5 to 12. Youngsters under 5 are free.
• The School Board reviews budget development when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in Ledgeview Elementary School, 5150 Old Goodrich Road.
• The Town Ethics Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
• The Town Board holds a public hearing at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall to consider the request for a special exception use permit for the proposed addition to the Clarence Fire District No. 1 Fire Hall, 10355 Main St., that will exceed 20,000 square feet. The board has scheduled a work session at 6 p.m. Wednesday, followed by its regular meeting at 7.
• The Clarence Chamber of Commerce hosts an AM Networking session at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the Clarence Pizza Co., 6235 Goodrich Road. All are welcome.