The Buffalo Bills' 2015 season is crumbling, breaking the hearts of fans again. At 6-8, they've been officially eliminated from playoff contention for a 16th straight season.
So... what now?
This week on the "Dunne with Graham" podcast from Elmo's in Amherst, we break down the breakdown, discuss the State of the Bills and where in the heck they can go from here.
A few topics discussed...
- Sammy Watkins' strong comments after the 35-25 loss to Washington, saying players must start calling players out.
- The lack of depth on the roster.
- Mario Williams' frustrations and future.
- How many keepers does Buffalo have on offense?
- Free agency — Who stays? Who goes?
- How do the Bills restart the bandwagon to get people excited?
- Why Bill Polian wouldn't be a good choice as the team's "czar."
- The fans' constant crushed expectations, 16 years running.