More than 140 families with more than 360 children have benefitted from this year’s Warm the Children program by the Rotary Club of Hamburg and Town of Hamburg Lions Club.
The program relies on donations, which can be made to Warm the Children Fund at Evans Bank, 5999 S. Park Ave., Hamburg. All contributions are used to purchase clothing for families who have been referred by the Hamburg, Frontier, Lake Shore, Eden and North Collins school districts, along with several churches and human service agencies.
In its 20th year locally, the Warm the Children Program has been coordinated by the Rotary Club of Hamburg since 2007.
• The Town Board will conduct a work session at 6 p.m. Monday in Conference Room No. 1 followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the board room in Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave.
• The Hamburg village Architectural Review Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall. 100 Main St.
• The Hamburg Village Economic Development Committee will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday in Village Hall.
• The Blasdell Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.
• The Frontier Central School Board will hold a regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, December 15, at the Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave. It is anticipated the board will enter executive session and the regular meeting will immediately follow at approximately 7 p.m.