• Erie County Conservation Society, 13319 Miller Ave., Chaffee, 7 p.m., Monday. Call (585) 457-3883.
• Orleans County Chapter of SCOPE, VFW Post No. 4635, 38 N. Platt St., Albion, 7 p.m., Monday. Call (585) 589-6918.
• Cattaraugus County Chapter of SCOPE, Franklinville Conservation Club, 3040 Bakerstand Road, 6:30 p.m., Monday. Call 968-2720 or 373-3322.
• WNY Chapter of Trout Unlimited, Donovan American Legion Post No. 1626, Genesee St., Cheektowaga, Christmas Party meeting, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Call 684-9523.
• 3-F Club, 904 Swann Road, Lewiston, 7:30 p.m., Tuesday. Call 791-3809.
• Siberian Husky Club of the Niagara Frontier, Nike Base Community Center, Grand Island, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Visit shcnf.com.
• Niagara County Federation of Conservation Clubs, Cornell Cooperative Extension, 4487 Lake Ave., Lockport, Annual Christmas Party, 7 p.m., Wednesday. Call 434-7178 or 443-1014.
• Erie County Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs, Bison City Rod & Gun Club, 511 Ohio St., 7 p.m., Thursday, Annual Christmas Party and Joe Jemiolo Jr. Youth Lifetime Licenses Drawings. Call 440-0519.
• Lake Erie Chapter of Federation of Fly Fishers, American Legion Post No. 735, Legion Dr., West Seneca, fly tying at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m., Thursday. Call 675-4766.
• Southtowns Walleye Association, 5895 Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Annual Christmas Party, guest speaker, Santa. Call 649-8202.
• Alden Rod & Gun Club Winter Archery League, 12 County Line Road, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Sundays, starting Jan. 3. Call 553-7445.
• WNY 2016 Winter 3-D League begins January 3 at Evans Rod & Gun Club. The league shoots at four different sites: Evans R&G, call 866-5072; Collins Conservation Club, call 359-2059; Glen-Coe Conservation Society, call 337-0126; and West Falls Conservation Society, call 655-5030.
• North Forest Rod & Gun Club Home for the Holidays Sporting Clays Shoot, 6257 Old Niagara Road, Lockport, registration at 8:30 a.m., Dec. 26. Call 628-6238.
• Evans Rod & Gun Club Winter Trap League, 864 Cain Road, begins Jan. 2, shooting 10 a.m.-1 p.m. on Sundays and 7-10 p.m. on Tuesdays. Call 627-3583.
• Alden Rod & Gun Club Winter Trap League, 12 County Line Road, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Sundays beginning Jan. 3. Call 937-6612.
To view the Department of Environmental Conservation registration format for certification class dates and for classes nearest your location, go to dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7860.
• Firearms Training of WNY Class: “NYS Pistol Permit Class,” 6-9 p.m., Tuesday; and “Utah, Florida, Arizona Multi-State Class,” 5:45-9:45 p.m., Thursday. Both classes at Northtown Center, Williamsville. Call 903-2558 or visit email@example.com.
• Jim Carr Class: ““Utah, Florida, Arizona Multi-State Class,” Niagara Gun Range, 3355 Niagara Falls Blvd., North Tonawanda, 9 a.m., Saturday. To register, call 693-4000 or visit niagaragunrange.com. For all classes, visit carrpsc.com.
• Security Weapons & Training Institute, 659 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, Class: “8-Hour Annual In-Service Class,” 9 a.m., Tuesday. Call 822-1043 or go to swatstore.com.
• Niagara Frontier Gun Show: Knights of Columbus Hall, 2735 Union Road, Cheektowaga, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Sunday. For more details, visit nfgshows.com.
• NYS Chapter of National Wild Turkey Federation Annual Awards Banquet, Holiday Inn, Route 414, Waterloo, 5 p.m., Jan. 9. Region 9 Environmental Conservation Officer Nate Mead will be honored as the state chapter’s Officer of the Year. Reservation and dinner selections must be made by Dec. 20. For details, call Bruce Bailey at (315) 439-9237.
• Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center, 1610 Welch Road, North Java Event: “116 Annual Christmas Bird Count with Beaver Meadow Naturalist Tom Kerr,” 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday. To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Most events require registration. For details, call (585) 457-3228 (ext. 10) or go to buffaloaudubon.org.
• Tifft Nature Preserve, 1200 Fuhrmann Blvd., Event: “Little Tykes Mini Nature Camp (for ages 3-5),” 9:30-11:30 a.m., Dec. 28. For all programs and registration details, call 825-6397 (ext. 338) or visit TIFFT.org.
• Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 93 Honorine Dr., Depew, Program: “Stories in the Woods (for ages 3-7),” 10:30 a.m., Saturday. For all programs, call 683-5959.
• New York State Parks Niagara Region Interpretive Program: “Go and Catch a Falling Star,” Evangola State Park, 7-9 p.m., Sunday. For registration details, call 549-1050.
• Foothills Trail Club Events: “Tillman Road Wildlife Management Area Saunter,” 10 a.m., Tuesday, call 651-9877; and “Zoar Valley – Hike or Snowshoe,” 10:30 a.m., Saturday, call 254-4285. For all events, visit foothillstrailclub.org.
• Letchworth State Park Interpretive Program: “41st Annual Letchworth-Silver Lake Christmas Bird Count,” all day, Saturday. For all programs, call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 9777 Bernd Road, Pavilion, N.Y., 14525 or email email@example.com.