Christmas in Marilla gets under way Saturday at 4:30 p.m., with events at the community center, fire hall and highway garage.
Caroling at the community center leads up to Santa’s arrival at 5 p.m. Residents are encouraged to bring their own camera and to deliver letters to Santa in person. Food and activities include S’mores and hot cider at the highway garage; cookie decorating, pie and coffee at the fire hall. All activities are free.
• The Elma Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Marilla Town Board work session is at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upper meeting room at Town Hall, 1720 Two Rod Road.
• The Wales Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road. • The Elma Town Board meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Iroquois School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Intermediate/Middle School cafetorium, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma.
• The Marilla Town Board’s monthly meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the lower meeting room at Town Hall.