One of the under-sung benefits of the Buffalo Infringement Festival is the opportunity it provides to explore spaces you've either never heard of or wouldn't otherwise venture into. To that end, today's five music-heavy Infringement picks feature venues that are probably not on your usual rounds:
1) Uncle Sam's Sunday Shenanigans, 2 to 8 p.m., Uncle Sam's Army Navy
2) Purple Sparkly Unicorn Potluck, 4 to 7 p.m., Allen Street Consulting
Consulting business or party zone? Today it's both at Allen Street Consulting (394 Franklin St.), which hosts Toot Sweet and the Bebopanonymous, Maria, Hooked on Casiophonics and the Viking-helmeted Erica Wolfling who, in her teens, "discovered she was an ice dragon."
What happens at Allen Street Consulting, I think it probably goes without saying, stays at Allen Street Consulting.
3) Hot Mama's Super Infringement Sunday, 4 p.m. to 4 a.m., Hot Mama's Canteen
4) A Festival With an Unprintable Name, 5 to 11 p.m., Stamps
5) Bass Down Low, 6 to 10 p.m., Could Be Wild Building
I'm not sure exactly what the Could Be Wild Building at 41 Elmwood Ave. is, but it sounds like it could be wild.