The West Seneca School Board’s reorganizational meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the board room at West Elementary School, 1397 Orchard Park Road.
• The Lion’s Club summer concert series features Carnival Kids Steel Orchestra on Monday and Buffalo’s Big German Band on Thursday. Concerts begin at 7 p.m. at the band shell behind Town Hall, 1250 Union Road. In case of rain, concerts are moved to the senior center, 4620 Seneca St.
• Carnival Kids Steel Orchestra performs at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the outdoor amphitheater at Burchfield Nature & Art Center, 2001 Union Road.
• Main Street Marketplace is open from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday on the grassy hill at Union Road and Main Street, adjacent to Town Hall. Local entertainment will be featured from 5:30 to 7 p.m., weather permitting. In case of wet weather, vendors move to the parking lot at the nearby ice rink.
• The town’s Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 1250 Union Road.
• Seats still are available for the July 20 and 21 naloxone training sessions to treat opioid overdoses. The free sessions will be held at Vigilant Fire Department, 666 Main St., running from 6 to 8 p.m. on July 20 and 9 to 11 a.m. July 21. Advance, online registration is required; visit ecdohjul20.eventbrite.com or ecdohjul21.eventbrite.com.