Southern Erie County
A “Party for the Playground” to benefit the Evans Town Park will include live music, draft beer and an auction. Manguso Land Surveying will sponsor the event set for 6 p.m. Wednesday at Mickey Rats Beach Club at 8934 Lake Shore Road in the Village of Angola.
The Informers Band will play music from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. Each person’s $15 donation will help purchase playground equipment for the park. For more details, call 549-0832.
• The Boston Town Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Boston Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• The Eden Emergency and Rescue Squad will host its ninth annual open house, chicken barbecue and Chinese auction at 11 a.m. Sunday at 2795 E. Church St. Tickets cost $10 at the door.
• The Springville Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the Municipal Building at 65 Franklin St.
• North Collins Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the junior-senior high school’s library at 2045 School St.
• The Eden Board of Education meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the junior-senior high school’s cafeteria at 3150 Schoolview Road.
• An Evans Town Board meeting begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Town Hall at 8787 Erie Road.