• Niagara Musky Association, The Eldredge Club, 17 Broad St., City of Tonawanda, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Agent Mike Hall will discuss “U.S. Border Service Concerns.” Call 225-3816.
• New York Walleye Association, American Legion Post No. 1041, 533 Amherst St. Call 875-8148.
• WNY Chapter of Safari Club International, Michael’s Banquet Facility, Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday. Scott Jordan will discuss “An Update on Education Programs.” Call 570-8275.
• Collins Conservation Club Thursday Evening 3-D Shoots, 263 Conger Road, 4:40 p.m.-dusk each week to June 25. Eleven targets in wooded areas on club grounds. All bow shooters welcome. For more details, check with Glen Gawron at 909-3441.
• Niagara Frontier 2015 Summer 3-D Archery League, forming teams and welcoming walk-ons for a schedule starting June 2. For the nearest club and shooting details, check with Charlie Burt at 417-2544.
• Crosman All-American Airgun Field Target National Championship, Rochester Brooks Gun Club, Rush, June 12-14. For event details and registration information, visit crosman.com/connect/crosman-field-target-championship.
To view the Department of Environmental Conservation registration format for certification classes, go to dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7860.
• NRA Training Counselor Harold W. “Budd” Schroeder Pistol Instructor Certification Course, Mohawk Rifle and Pistol Club, 941 Sheridan Drive, Town of Tonawanda, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., May 23 and 30. Call 861-9302 or email bigbudd99aol.com.
• Firearms Training of WNY Class: “NYS Pistol Permit Class”, Northtown Center, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive, Williamsville, 6-9 p.m., Tuesday. Call 903-2558 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Security Weapons & Training Institute, 659 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, Class: “NYS Pistol Permit Class,” 9 a.m., Saturday. Call 822-1043 or go to swatstore.com.
• U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 3-2 “Boating & Jet Ski Safety Class,” McKinley Mall Community Room, West Seneca, 8:05 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday. Call Eileen Reiner at 725-9669, email: email@example.com or visit wnyboatsafeorg.
• Free Orvis Fly Fishing 101 Classes, Orvis Buffalo, Eastern Hills Mall, Williamsville, 8-10 a.m., Saturday and May 9. For details, call 276-7200 or visit Orvis.com/buffalo.
• Benefit for Dave Elliott of Nature’s Way Taxidermy, Sanborn Fire Hall, 5811 Buffalo St., 4 p.m., May 16. For details, check with Fred Ohlsen at 696-0679 or Rachel Garcia at 201-6704.
• Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center 1610 Welch Road, North Java Events: Evening Spring Birding Walk at Delaware Park,” 6:30-8:30 p.m., Tuesday; and “Iroquois Observation Saturday Programs – Exploration Hike, 9-11 a.m. and Wildflower Walk: Birds and Buds, 10 a.m.-noon. Most events require registration. For details, call (585) 457-3228 (ext. 10) or go to buffaloaudubon.org.
• Tifft Nature Preserve, 1200 Fuhrmann Blvd., Event: “Walk with Mother Nature (for ages 5 and older),” 3-3:30 p.m., May 10. For all programs and registration details, call 825-6397 (ext. 338).
• Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 93 Honorine Dr., Depew, Program: “Avian Arrivals – Celebrating International Migratory Bird Day,” 9:30 a.m., Saturday. For registration details and Environmental Education Center programs, call 683-5959.
• Foothills Trail Club Event: “Como Lake Park Saunter,” 10 a.m., Tuesday, call 903-9046. For all Foothills events, visit foothillstrailclub.org.
• New York State Parks Programs: “Woodland Wildflower Walk,” Wilson Tuscarora State Park, 6:30-8:30 pm., Friday; and “International Bird Migration Day,” Buffalo Harbor State Park, 10-11:30 a.m., Saturday, call 549-1050.
• Letchworth State Park Interpretive Programs: “Morning Bird Walk – Chestnut Lawn,” 8 a.m., Thursday; and “Mother Earth Native American Stories,” 10 a.m., May 10. For all programs, call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 9777 Bernd Road, Pavilion, N.Y., 14525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.