A look at how the top half of the second round could play out before the Buffalo Bills' turn to pick at No. 50 overall comes up Friday night:
33. Tennessee Titans. Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska. After drafting Marcus Mariota, the Titans roll the dice on a talented pass rusher who has slipped because of character concerns.
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pitt. Injury concerns caused Clemmings to slip, but if those check out he should go early in the second round.
35. Oakland Raiders. Landon Collins, S, Alabama. Collins should take over as a starter in a Raiders secondary that needs a lot of help.
36. Jacksonville Jaguars. Jalen Collins, CB, LSU. The run on Collins continues. St. Francis product David Caldwell continues to build on the defensive side of the ball.
37. New York Jets. Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia. The Jets have an interior defensive line that rivals the Bills. Harold will give them some sizzle off the edge.
38. Washington. Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State. Surprisingly, Washington passed on Leonard Williams in the first round. It might work out if Goldman can be the run-stuffer in the middle of the defense.
39. Chicago Bears. Eric Kendricks, LB, UCLA. The Bears are moving to a 3-4 defense and Kendricks would look good at one of the two inside linebacker positions.
40. New York Giants. Eric Rowe, CB, Utah. Rowe has good measurable -- 6-foot-1 and runs a 4.45 40-yard dash.
41. St. Louis Rams. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon. Versatile lineman could play anywhere on the offensive line.
42. Atlanta Falcons. Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota. A Tony Gonzalez replacement.
43. Cleveland Browns. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State. A Josh Gordon replacement.
44. New Orleans Saints. Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan. Finches can be used in a similar way to how the Saints utilized Jimmy Graham.
45. Minnesota Vikings. Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi State. Having a promising young quarterback allows the Vikings to rebuild the defense.
46. San Francisco 49ers. Paul Dawson, OLB, TCU. A Patrick Willis replacement.
47. Miami Dolphins. Denzel Perryman, LB, Miami. Tough linebacker is in the Brandon Spikes mold stays local.
48. San Diego Chargers. A.J. Cann, G, South Carolina. St. Francis product Tom Telesco grabs a player the Bills might have their eyes on.
49. Kansas City Chiefs. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma. The Chiefs roll the dice on a player with character red flags, but the pay off could be big.
50. Buffalo Bills. Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA. I'll stick with it -- the Bills have been playing on the quarterback situation.