Road construction on Youngs Road, between Main Street and Maple Road, will start this week.
The milling and paving project will continue for about three weeks, with traffic restrictions, road closures and detours between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., said Amherst Highway Superintendent Robert Anderson.
Motorists are asked to use caution when traveling in this area. Find updates at www.nittec.org.
• A Town Board meeting will be held at 3 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at the Municipal Building, 5583 Main St.
• The Glen Park Joint Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Municipal Building.
• The Williamsville Arts & Culture Committee will host Guitars in Garrison Park from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the park. Rain site is the Meeting House, 5658 Main St.
• Friends of Harmony will perform at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Bassett Park, 359 Klein Road.
• A Conservation Advisory Council meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building.
• The Traffic Safety Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building.
• The Energy Conservation Citizens Advisory Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Municipal Building.