Public input is sought on the city’s master plan for bicycle facilities, in a meeting that begins at 6 p.m. Tuesday in DIG, 640 Ellicott St.
The plan is geared toward making the city more friendly to cyclists by adding more paths and lanes that connect throughout the city.
Also this week:
• A Planning Board meeting begins at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• Buffalo Urban Development Corp. meets at noon Tuesday at 95 Perry St.
• A meeting of the Council’s Community Development Committee begins at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee meets at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• A community discussion with Buffalo Public Schools Interim Superintendent Donald A. Ogilvie begins at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Highgate Heights, P.S. 80, 600 Highgate Ave.
• Trustees of Aloma D. Johnson Charter School are holding an emergency meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday at 15 Jewett Parkway.
• A Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency meeting begins at 2 p.m. Thursday in Room 209 of City Hall.
• The Black Rock & Riverside Tour of Gardens will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Free, self-guided tours feature 50 gardens. A nighttime tour of 16 well-lit gardens will be held from 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday. Maps are available at St. Mark’s and All Saints Church, 311 Ontario St., and at Buffalo Religious Arts Center, 157 East St.