Niagara Falls man admits to 2013 store robbery - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Niagara Falls man admits to 2013 store robbery

LOCKPORT – A Niagara Falls man pleaded guilty Monday to robbing a convenience store in that city last year.

Jaerode A. Seright, 20, of LaSalle Avenue, admitted to third-degree robbery and faces a maximum of seven years in prison when he returns before Niagara County Judge Sara Sheldon Farkas Oct. 8.

Assistant District Attorney Claudette S. Caldwell said Seright and another man, who has not been caught, stole “a few-hundred dollars” from a clerk at the Bridgeway Mart, 2027 Main St., on the night of Jan. 31, 2013. Caldwell said no weapon was displayed. Police said one the robbers wore a mask, and they located a pellet gun outside the store.

There are no comments - be the first to comment