The Colored Musicians Club, 145 Broadway, will ask the Planning Board this week for permission to construct a 1,875-square-foot addition.
The addition would include a staircase and elevator for a new club entrance on the second floor.
The board, which meets at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall, will also review plans for a 4,868-square-foot addition to Lucky’s Market, 729 Sycamore St., near the corner of Herman Street.
Also this week:
• The Buffalo Sewer Authority will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the training room of the administration building at the wastewater treatment plant, 90 W. Ferry St.
• A meeting of the Council’s Civil Service Committee begins at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers. The agenda includes discussion about insurance and ridesharing companies, as well as a proposed methadone clinic at 254 Virginia St. There also is a proposal from Majority Leader Demone A. Smith to require contractors to put soil on the top two inches of the ground and grass seed down after demolitions.
• A meeting of the Council’s Legislation Committee begins at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers. The agenda includes a resolution from Fillmore Council Member David Franczyk objecting to the proposed methadone clinic on Virginia Street.