The annual “Book Sale for the Blind” will be held Tuesday through Friday at the broadcast studios of Niagara Frontier Radio Reading Service, 1199 Harlem Road.
Sale hours are 10 a.m. through 3 p.m. The studios are on Harlem, between William and Clinton streets.
Hard-cover books are selling for $1 and paperbacks are 50 cents. Additional books are brought in daily.
Proceeds benefit the radio reading service, which gives the blind a chance to read every day by providing “reading radios” that broadcast daily readings of newspapers, magazines, books and other printed materials.
• The Town Board meets at 6:45 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• Auditions are 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday in Cleveland Heights Christian Church, 4774 Union Road, for “A Cinema Christmas,” this year’s holiday production by the Cheektowaga Community Chorus. Residency isn’t required. To schedule an audition, call Mickey at 863-9670 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A regular meeting of the Cheektowaga-Sloan School Board is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Irma Czubaj Board Room at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School, 166 Halstead Ave.
• The Cleveland Hill School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the community room at Cleveland Hill High School, 105 Mapleview Road.
• The town’s Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Council Chambers at Town Hall.