The Williamsville Village Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in Village Hall, 5565 Main St.
• A meeting of the Amherst Veterans Committee begins at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the Amherst Municipal Building, 5583 Main St.
• The Recreation Commission meet at 5 p.m. Tuesday at the Northtown Center at Amherst, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive.
• A Sweet Home School Board study session begins at 7p.m. Tuesday in the Norman C. Vergils Community Center, 1901 Sweet Home Road.
• The Williamsville School Board’s last meeting of this school year begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the district office boardroom, 105 Casey Road.
• The Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal building,
• A meeting of the Senior Services Advisory Board begins at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Amherst Center for Senior Services, 370 John James Audubon Parkway.
• The Amherst Youth Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Harlem Road Community Center, 4255 Harlem Road.
• Minority/Women Owned Business in Amherst will meet at 1 p.m. Thursday in the municipal building.
• The Traffic Safety Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the municipal building.