Southern Erie County
The 26th annual Western New York Dairy/Ag Festival opens Friday in Springville.
The alcohol-free, family event spans three days and includes exhibits and demonstrations, live music and food at several locations throughout the village. A parade begins at 10 a.m. Saturday.
• A meeting of the Town of Concord Planning Board begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 86 Franklin St., Springville.
• The Boston Town Board meets at 7:30 p.m .Wednesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road. An agenda review session begins at 6:30.
• The Evans Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola.
• A meeting of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals begins at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• Colden Community Farmer’s Market is held from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Bread of Life Outreach Center, 8745 Supervisor Ave.