Today marks the 32nd year of The Buffalo News' annual Kids Day fundraising effort, which over the years has raised more than $4.2 million for children all across Western New York.
The proceeds from today's special edition of The News will benefit Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, the Robert Warner MD Center for Children with Special Needs and Children’s Charities of Western New York.
Below you will find links to the articles in the special section and a gallery of photos highlighting patients at Women and Children's Hospital.
Missed the paper this morning? You can still donate.
- Enzyme gives young North Tonawanda boy a chance for a normal life
- Weekly transfusion at Women & Children’s Hospital helps shrink girl’s brain tumor
- Cerebral palsy can’t stop Austin Collier
- Ryan Glinski, 3, beat ‘the worst of the worst’ of his rare intestinal disease
- ‘The mayor of the PICU,’ Ethan Pennel keeps his – and his family’s – spirits high
- Photo gallery: Faces of Hope
- Kids Day volunteers hawk newspapers for 32nd year