Buffalo fire Hazmat Team responds to acid spill - The Buffalo News
print logo

Buffalo fire Hazmat Team responds to acid spill

The Buffalo Fire Department Hazardous Materials Team responded to an acid spill just after 11 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of William Street near Gold Street.

Fire officials say an acid spill occurred inside Niagara Testing, a metallurgical testing plant at 1768 Williams St., where the occupants of the building had to be evacuated.

No injuries were reported.

There are no comments - be the first to comment