Kiwanis Club of Marilla is holding its annual town wide cleanup from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Volunteers should sign up between 8:45 and 9:15 a.m. in the Marilla Community Center, 1810 Two Rod Road. Trash bags, assignments and instructions will be given out at that time.
Lunch will be served to all participants beginning at 11:30 a.m. in the Community Center. Call 652-7608 for more information.
Also this week:
• A meeting of the Elma Conservation Board begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road. A review of conservation land easements is on the agenda.
• Elma’s Multiple Dwelling Code Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Town Hall for further discussions about the Seneca Street area.
• The Marilla Town Board is holding a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upper meeting room at Town Hall, 1720 Two Rod Road.
• A meeting of the Marilla Sludge Committee begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the supervisor’s office at Town Hall.
• The Marilla Historical Society is sponsoring a public program on genealogy at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Community Center, 1810 Two Rod Road. Call 652-1827 Monday to reserve a spot.
• A work session of the Wales Town Board begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road.