LITTLE VALLEY – Elections in the Cattaraugus County villages of Allegany, Cattaraugus, Delevan, Franklinville, Gowanda and South Dayton will be held from noon to 9 p.m. March 18.
The races shape up as follows:
• Allegany (trustee, one-year term, elect one) – Daniel J. Gleason, Democrat and Republican.
• Cattaraugus (trustee, two-year term, elect two) – Nicki A. Bradley and Walter E. Gunther, both Democrat and Republican.
• Delevan (trustee, four-year term, elect two) – Patricia Sherwood and Darwin Dominessy, both Citizens, and Judy L. Spaulding and Ronald S. Farrington, both Family.
• Franklinville (trustee, four-year term, elect two) – Ryan V. Jordan and Melissa Sullivan, both Republican.
• Gowanda (trustee, two-year term, elect two) – Barbara A. Nephew, New Gowanda, and Peter A. Sisti, Freedom.
• South Dayton (trustee, two-year term, elect two) – Christopher R. Howard and Kristin L. Griffin, both Democrat, and Robert W. Killock and Jeffrey Stoltenberg, both Republican.
The final day to register is Friday at the county Board of Elections, 207 Rock City St., Suite 100.
Forms also can be downloaded from the Board of Elections page on the Cattaraugus County website, www.cattco.org, or picked up at community post offices.
Delevan residents must apply with the village clerk.
The deadline for applications for absentee ballots is March 11.
For more information, contact the Board of Elections at 938-2400, Ext. 2403.