Jamestown woman dies in apartment fire - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Jamestown woman dies in apartment fire

JAMESTOWN – A 25-year-old woman died Wednesday after an unattended cooking fire engulfed the kitchen of a four unit apartment building at 105 Stowe Street in heavy smoke.

Jamestown firefighters, summoned about 7 a.m., removed the victim from the building but she did not survive.

City police said they plan to release the victim’s name this morning, after all of her relatives have been notified.

There are no comments - be the first to comment