House fire displaces six people in freezing cold - The Buffalo News
print logo

House fire displaces six people in freezing cold

The Red Cross assisted five adults and one child who escaped into today’s freezing weather when fire set off by a candle caused $60,000 damage to a 2 1/2-story wooden house at 42 Potomac Ave.

Fire officials reported the fire began about 4p.m. on the first floor and spread to the second floor. It caused $35,000 damage to the building and $25,000 to contents. No injuries were reported.

There are no comments - be the first to comment