Buffalo firefighters knock down chimney fire - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Buffalo firefighters knock down chimney fire

A chimney fire early this morning caused $20,000 in damage to a home on Lancaster Avenue in the city’s Elmwood Village, Buffalo fire officials said.

Firefighters were called around 2:59 a.m. to 173 Lancaster, where the fire started in a chimney flue and spread to an exterior wall, officials said.

The 2½-story wood-frame dwelling was occupied at the time but no injuries were reported.

There are no comments - be the first to comment