• Published

WARSAW – Crews from 10 area fire companies worked for about five hours Tuesday but couldn’t save the house at 4984 Reservation Road in the Town of Castile and an adjacent trailer.

Both were destroyed in the fire that began with combustibles left too close to a wood stove in the trailer, the Wyoming County Office of Emergency Services reported today. Officials said no injures were suffered in the fire on the property of John Jakubaszek. The fire was initially called in just before 7:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Click here to see the comments. Add yours now!