Fire that destroyed Perry house ruled accidental - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Fire that destroyed Perry house ruled accidental

WARSAW – A fire caused by a heat gun destroyed a house in the Village of Perry late Tuesday afternoon, according to Wyoming County sheriff’s deputies.

The blaze at 6 Simmons Road, owned by Felix and Rose Natoli, was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Nine local companies, under the command of Perry Fire Chief Al Lowery, were on the scene for three hours.

The cause was ruled accidental. No injuries were reported.

Also lost in the blaze was a classic car and many car parts, as well as collectibles and machinery, deputies said. The loss was estimated at $250,000; the Natolis are staying with relatives in the village.

There are no comments - be the first to comment