1. Why are dams thicker at the bottom than at the top?
2. Tarantulas’ venom has what effect on humans?
3. In the Bible’s Book of Revelation, what does each of the seven angels carry?
4. What is the monetary unit of Monaco?
5. Before a developing child is a fetus, it is an…
6. The capital of Nova Scotia is …
7. The principal food for about half of the world’s population is …
8. Will avocados ripen on the tree?
9. To “endue” is to …
10. What is the more common name for the “mandible,” a bone in the body?
1. Water pressure is greater at the bottom.
2. Virtually none.
3. A trumpet.
4. The euro.
8. No, they will not ripen while attached to the tree.
9. Provide, or endow.