Candidate for Cheektowaga Town Board (incumbent)
Lines on Ballot: Democratic, Conservative, Working Families
Number of years living in town: lifelong resident, including 24 years in Village of Sloan
Occupation/Employer: President/Lockport Robotics Inc. and teacher/Lockport City School District
Top campaign platform agendas:
• To manage and run a fiscally responsible government with the people, for the people.
• To provide great services and protection for residents at fair and workable costs.
• To provide training for our employees to help them be successful in their jobs, in turn helping residents of Cheektowaga, Sloan and Depew.
• Work with banks to maintain properties they possess, simply forcing banks to be a good neighbor like all residents of Cheektowaga.
• Continue to search out and bring in new companies to Cheektowaga, filling empty buildings, creating new buildings, creating jobs that pay a fair wage and fair benefits for an honest day’s work for all people.
• Continue working with the board to find grants for our parks, police and highway to beautify, protect and improve our town, creating a great quality of life for all families. Quality-of-life issues can be/are being addressed by the town board through working together, thinking outside the box and demanding only the best for everyone.