Candidate for councilmember on Amherst Town Board
Lines on ballot: Rep, Ind
Number of years living in town: 13
Occupation/Employer: attorney, as well as co-owner of Sweet Jenny’s Ice Cream in Williamsville.
Top campaign platform agendas:
• Fostering small business growth and job creation.
• Getting vacant buildings occupied, raising their assessed values.
• Getting residents more involved in government; giving them a voice.
Biggest issues facing the town:
• Partisan politics.
• Resident participation/engagement.
• Lack of interplay between city and suburbs.